With a few new edits on my blog I decided to re-write some of my Home Page/About Me
Welcome. Welcome. I’m about to CrASH your mind with my lame jokes and overly salty blog posts.
Onto the basics: blah blah the name is Ashlynn (call me Ash, please) I am 16 and my birthday is June 11. 😎
I love to be bold, take risks, and make every, single moment count. My inner soul is dark and a salty demon.
I am probably one of the strangest people you will ever meet. #BornBlondeAndWeird
The intensity of my terrible humor will consume you. You never know what I’m about to say so have no expectations people.
I am a…
Photographer, Classic Feminist, Fellow Music Enthusiast, Makeup Devotee, Model, Bibliophile, and A Fiction/Fantasy Writer
My favorite genres are…
Books- Romance, Thriller, Suspense, Contemporary, Fantasy, Young Adult
Music- Rap, Country. (Nothing is better than singing an entire rap verse without screwing up..I feel like a GOD)
- Homegrown from the woods of Pennsylvania.
- Country Girl by Heart ❤ You can take me out of the Country but you can’t take the Country out of me, honey
- A girl who loves her books and a girl who loves her aviators.
- Passionate about Literature (all forms, literally love it)
- An Overly Obsessed Bibliophile (an annoying one, at that)
- Teenager who has no life unless you count all the lives I’ve lived through books. 😉
Quotes I love:
- Ever realize how surreal reading a book is? You stare at slivers of a tree for hours on end, hallucinating vividly.
- Pain shapes a woman, into a warrior;
- He said “Don’t you feel lonely living in your own little world?” She whispered “Don’t you feel powerless living in other people’s worlds?”
- She’s been through hell and came out, an angel. You didn’t break her, darling. You don’t own that kind of power.
- She wasn’t looking for a knight, She was looking for a sword.
- Just a woman? Oh honey…I’m awesome, with a splash of redneck, and a dash of sass, with a hell of a left hook. Just Remember that.
- Lifted Trucks, because women don’t say ‘check out that smart car’.
So that’s the gist of who I am, you’ll find out more by reading my posts, with time.
Feel Free to Check Out My Portfolio