Welcome to Ashthebookworm!
Here’s a little bit of information for you to get to know me a little better…
- Please call me Ash, but my name is Ashlynn
- I’m a #Gemini born June 11th
- I love to be bold, take risks, and make every, single moment count.
I am a…
- Classic Feminist
- Fellow Music Enthusiast,
- Makeup Devotee
- Fitness Enthusiast
- and Writer ❤
My favorite genres are…
Books– Romance, Thriller, Suspense, Contemporary, Fantasy, Young Adult
Music– Rap, Country. (Nothing is better than singing an entire rap verse without screwing up..)
The House That Built Me – Miranda Lambert is probably the closest song to my heart and I relate to it on a deep level.
- Homegrown from the woods of Pennsylvania.
- Country Girl by Heart ❤
- A girl who loves her books, boots and aviators.
- Passionate about Literature
- An Overly Obsessed Bibliophile
- -I bleed Blue, White, and Silver; Cowboys Football kind of girl through and through
- The thing all writers do best is find ways to avoid writing.
- “The noblest art is that of making others happy” -P.T Barnum
- Educationally Driven.
- Fitness Life! Strive for Strong not Skinny.
- -I have a tendency to be a dramatic, salty demon at times. #PurpleDevilEmoji 😈
- –Favorite Book: The Nightingale Kristin Hannah
Quotes I love:
- Ever realize how surreal reading a book is? You stare at slivers of a tree for hours on end, hallucinating vividly.
- Pain shapes a woman, into a warrior;
- He said, “Don’t you feel lonely living in your own little world?” She whispered, “Don’t you feel powerless living in other people’s worlds?”
- She’s been through hell and came out, an angel. You didn’t break her, darling. You don’t own that kind of power.
- She wasn’t looking for a knight, She was looking for a sword.
- Just a woman? Oh honey…I’m awesome, with a splash of redneck, and a dash of sass, with a hell of a left hook. Just Remember that.
- Lifted Trucks, because women don’t say ‘check out that smart car’.
Feel Free to Check Out My Portfolio
Disclaimers: The synopsis section on my reviews are ©Goodreads but the rest of the reviews are completely my words ©AshlynnPeluso and of course the quote section is obviously from the book reviewed. Pictures in the portfolio section is ©AshlynnPeluso, Header image is ©MelissaPeluso and ©AmieLeePhotography