I first saw this posted on: Thoughts of a Brown Eyed Girl
I’m gonna list my top:
- 5 Fictional Crushes (male)
- 5 Admirable Characters (female)
On To The Guys-
- Rhysand from A Court of Thorns and Roses Trilogy : Sarah J. Maas (In Love With Him)
- Levi from Fangirl : Rainbow Rowell (So Charming It’s Unreal)
- Ash Fisher from Black City : Elizabeth Richards (Swoon Worthy To Be Honest)
- Finch from All The Bright Places : Jennifer Niven (The Most Pure Person In The Book World)
- Jaxon from Beautiful Broken Rules : Kimberly Lauren (Why Is He So Perfect)
On To The Girls-
- Feyre from A Court of Thorns and Roses Trilogy : Sarah J. Maas (Strongest Female Lead Ever Created)
- America from The Selection Series : Kiera Cass (Most Humble, Innocent, Beautiful Character)
- Claire from Pale Queen Rising Trilogy : A.R Kahler (Toughest Girl With Such Terrible Circumstances)
- Rachel from The Girl on The Train : Paula Hawkins (Craziest, Most Genius Female Thought Of)
- Mackenzie from Life of The Party : Christine Anderson (The Most Amazingly Normal Teenage Girl Ever Written)
IN THE COMMENTS: I genuinely want to know…
Have you read any of these books?
Who are your crushes/admirables?
Who are your favorites from my list? (If Applicable)
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this post.
Short Girl Out, Signed;