I’m a hide in the library with coffee and a big sweater kind of girl. Since you guys don’t know a whole lot about me beside the norm, I’ll be answering a few questions to help that, but bookishly. 😉
I was “tagged” by the wonderful, Book and Sword. Thank you my dear!
On To The Questionnnnnnns:
- Favorite color and do you have the book in that color? Red or Olive Green
- Describe yourself in 3 book characters. Amren, Elise, and Claire
- Hyped books yay or nay? If yay, what was the most hyped book you ever read? If nay, what was the most hyped book you decided not to read? YAY!!! ACOTAR series was definitely hyped up and I’ve loved two of the series that I read. Can’t wait to read ACOWAR.
- Recommend one book per season. Spring. Summer. Fall. Winter.
- Name one book that wrecked you emotionally. That is crazy difficult to decide because so many have wrecked me but my top two would be…
- Name a book that you always recommend to everybody you know.
- What book would you recommend with tea and cookies? Tea and cookies??? I’m not a tea and cookies kind of lady. I’m from the country, we don’t do that sort of thing. BUT…definitely something contemporary.
- What is your guilty pleasure book?
- Favorite desert and a book that reminds you of that desert? I think you mean dessert?? (Sorry, grammar police but I’m a writer) CHURROS ohmylanta I love them and since this is based in Mexicoooo it fits!
- Are you a procrastinator? What book have you been procrastinating reading? Only the biggest procrastinator you’ll ever meet. (I dunno why either, just happens)Anyone is welcome to join in on the fun! Just post your blog link in the comments and I’ll check it out!!! 😊 I really liked doing this tag and I hope y’all enjoy seeing it! All of this weeks posts are scheduled and I will get back to any comments/questions when I get back from NY on Monday, September 4.
Short Girl Out, Signed;