I thought this would be PERFECT timing since it’s cooling down and the sunshine’s warmth is a blessing. -It’s cold and I’m dying already- Send help.
Before I begin I have to thank the most beautifully amazing Em for tagging me!! P.S She just hit 40 followers, if you aren’t following her hilarious/adorable/genius blog then go do it and blow her mind!! Tell her I sent you, she deserves all the love. ❤
THIS IS GLORIOUS
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive, and inspiring, while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
How does it work?
Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog.
My questions and answers:
1. Dark chocolate, milk chocolate, or white chocolate?
Dark Chocolate for sure, I hate White Chocolate and only like Milk Chocolate sometimes. My favorite is Dark Chocolate with Raspberries. yum.
2. What is one object that you cannot see yourself living without?
Object? Hm. I was gonna say my fur baby but I don’t think he counts as an “object”. Probably my hoodie because hello it’s cold and I love it so yeahhhhh.
3. What is the longest it’s ever taken you to finish a book?
A regular book would be 8 months (Legend of The Guardians Complete Series (in one book)). But I’ve been off-on reading the Bible for a good two years.
4. Favorite color?
Hmm. I love Reds so much, Burgundy is the perfect combination of red and purple I looooove it. I’ve been really digging the Army Green shade as well. ahh. Relaxing.
5. If your life was made into a movie, what actor/actress would play you?
Probably Reese Witherspoon because I love how she acts and we have similar personalities. We kind of look alike a bit, too. Sweet Home Alabama is my favorite movie so, it makes sense.
6. If you could write one book with any author, who would it be and why?
Christine Anderson because we have such comparable writing styles and ideas for “thriller/romance” novels. We both use a generous amount of detail and word-play to grasp the reader.
7. What’s one book that you read for nothing but the cover?
Accident Season and Black City, I bought them solely because I loved the covers and had no idea what the story was even going to be about. I dove in clueless and I loved both of them so it was a win for me.
8. What’s your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?
Either French Toast (oh my gosh I’m so hungry) orrrr Dippy Egg on Buttered Toast. Both of them are perfection and absolutely delicious y’all have no idea. Mmmmm.
THANKS EM, I’m starving now!!
9. What was the first ever book to make you cry?
The Fault in Our Stars. And let me tell you, I didn’t just cry. I bawled my eyes out, for. two. whole. freaking. hours. Call me insane but I was dead and didn’t even read the last chapter because He DIED and SO DID I. OKAY??! I’m not okay. I need a therapist now. THANKS JOHN.
10. Name a few of your favorite bloggers.
Ooo. Well #1 is RAIN, she’s my biggest fan and my book-bestie, I already told her I swear we are soul sisters. #2 BW Book Reviews, they are hilarious and always brighten my day when I’m down or overwhelmed. #3 would be The Bookish King, always hitting those aestheticacies (again my made up word, enjoy) I just blessed your soul, You’re Welcome.
11. Favorite day of the week?
Friiiiiiday. Who’s isn’t Friday? I get to go to town (I live in the sticks so it’s a good thing) and go grocery shopping which means I always get Dunkin Donuts Iced Coffee and ohmylanta it’s like my little baby. I love iced coffee so much. The ONLY reason I like Winter is because Dunkin gets their Sugar Cookie Iced Coffee back and that is a GODSEND from heaven and it makes my inner bitch happy so yeh.
My Questions For You:
- Soda or Pop?
- What is your favorite song?
- Favorite Male Lead Novel?
- What book broke your heart into a million pieces?
- What are y’all going to be for Halloween?
- What author do you hate with everything that burns in you?
- Which character do you relate to the most?
Would you die for meWhat would be your first reaction to a burglar touching your books?
- Who inspires you?
- Do you love coffee?
THE ANSWER MUST BE YES
- Does Pineapple belong on Pizza?
- What book is the most meaningful to you, why?
Anyone who wants to answer the questions, feel free to do it either in the comments or on your own blog but be sure to share it with me so I can read your answers!!!!
Much LOVEEEE (Just learned how to post with GIF’s so hah, sorry if they’re too much.)
Short Girl Out; Signed,