THANKS EM FOR TAGGING ME ❤!
1. Author you’ve read the most books from?
2. Best sequel ever?
A Court of Mist and Fury (here is my review)
3. Currently reading?
Beneath the Scarlet Sky, and They Both Die at the End
4. Drink of choice while reading?
Hot tea or Iced Coffee
5. E-reader or physical books?
I love my physical books, but my Kindle Paperwhite is a GODSEND
6. Fictional character you probably would have actually dated in high school?
There are fictional characters that I wish I’ve dated, but I don’t think there’s anyone I’ve dated who actually corresponds to a character…Who’s a total lying scumbag? I pick that guy as my answer.
7. Glad you gave this book a chance?
8. Hidden gem book?
Errr. The Unimaginable (Here)
9. Important moment in your reading life?
10. Just finished?
Uhh. One second. Twist of Faith – Ellen J. Green (Here)
11. Kinds of books you won’t read?
12. Longest book you’ve read?
Legends of the Guardians: The Owl’s of Ga’hoole
13. Major book hangover because of…?
The Nightingale (you’re probably getting tired of me saying that)
14. Number of bookcases you own?
One, I don’t have a lot of room. A pile of books are on my bedroom floor because my shelf is full.
15. One book you have read multiple times?
Because of Winn Dixie
16. Preferred place to read?
17. Quote that inspires you/gives you all the feels from a book you read?
“I always thought it was what I wanted: to be loved and admired. Now I think perhaps I’d like to be known.” (I’m getting it tattooed this summer)
18. Reading regret?
This is probably cheesy, but I don’t think I regret reading any book. Every book shows you a part of yourself and you learn too so it’d be hard to find one I regretted.
19. Series you started and need to finish (all books are out in series)?
20. Three of your all-time-favorite books?
21. Unapologetic fangirl/fanboy for?
The Nightingale…(Now?) Link is literally right there..I’m not gonna list it again ⤴
22. Very excited for this release – more than all the others?
A Court of Frost and Starlight
23. Worst bookish habit?
I dunno.. Using the dust jacket as a bookmark?
Bookmarks are for quitters…
24. X marks the spot: start at the top left of your shelf and pick the 27th book.
UGH I have to go upstairs then. Brb… (insert Jeopardy music) (5:52pm)
It’s 6:01pm now… and it is P.S I Still Love You
25. Your latest book purchase?
26. ZZZ-snatcher (book that kept you up WAY late)?
The Nightingale (HEREEEEE) It was the last time for this post…I promise